Are you looking for adorable and stylish holiday gifts for dogs? Whether this gift search is for your dog or another dog in your life, Maxwell Dog in Studio City is Rufus and Delilah Dog Walking and Pet Sitting’s go to place for finding unique and adorable gifts for dogs. We love their toy selection for our furry friends as well as the clothing and accessories.
When I asked Emilee Madrak, General Manager/Buyer, to describe Maxwell Dog , she said, “Maxwell Dog has everything you need for your pooch companion for the holidays! Be it supplies for a newly adopted puppy or an established four-legged family member! Maxwell Dog is equipped with everything from collapsible crates, airline approved carriers, plush beds in all shapes and sizes, any toy you can imagine, long term chews, kibble, raw-food, freeze dried food, treats, practical sweaters, and clothing for even the poshest pooches!” That being said, if you are looking to purchase a gift for your dog or another dog, check out some of their best-selling holiday gifts for dogs.
Maxwell Dog’s Best-Selling Holiday Toys For Dogs
- Jax & Bones Woolie Toys are more durable than your average dog toy. They are made from boiled wool and are dyed with non-toxic vegetable dyes. Their adorable holiday collection includes deers, elves, reindeer, and moose like the Red Christmas Moose Woolie Dog Squeak Toy pictured here. Prices range from $14 to $18.
- Jax & Bones Rope Toys also known as Karma Rope Toys are excellent for the chewer. Made with non-toxic vegetable dyes, when the rope frays as your dog chews on it, it acts like dental floss. If you put them in water or in the freezer, they can help cool down a hot dog or work as a teething toy. Jax & Bones gives 10% of the proceeds from the rope toys to rescue and animal welfare groups. For Christmas, you can find a super cute holiday assortment at Maxwell Dog of their Gingerbread, Candy Cane, Snow Man, Deer and Holiday Ring Dog Rope Toys. Prices range from $9.50 to $16.
- If you have a small dog who likes designer accessories, check out these fashionable plush Michael Claws and Chewy Vuitton handbags or these Chewy Vuitton, Jimmy Chew, and Manalo Barknick heels. Prices range from $11 to $13.
- Keep your dog occupied with an interactive Puzzle Plush Hide A Toy by Kyjen. These puzzle toys will help strengthen your dogs paw-eye coordination. They also help your dogs natural instinct to search, go after and capture its prey. At Maxwell Dog, the holiday themed puzzle Hide A Toys are available in Gingerbread and Santa Houses. There is also a Squirrel House if you prefer a puzzle toy that isn’t holiday specific. Price is $20.
Maxwell Dog’s Best-Selling Holiday Clothing For Dogs
- If you want to keep your dog looking gorgeous while keeping warm and dry during the rain, check out these two great looking rain coats from Legitmutt. Made in the U.S.A. and designed by Legitimutt founder, Kristy Hinze Clark, a super model and fashion expert, these coats have real style. The fleece raincoat comes in different colors and ranges in price from $44 tp $50 depending on size. The quilted rain coat also comes in different colors and ranges in price from $40 to $56.
- For a super soft pullover check out Cozy Coats by Gold Paws. The fleece pullovers make a fab addition to any dogs wardrobe. They come in a variety of colors both in solids and patterns. You can get a single layer stretch fleece or a double lined fleece to give your pup extra warmth. Prices range from $18 to $40 depending on size, single or double lining.
- For the pooch who likes looking stylish when wearing sweaters, the Irish Fisherman Knit Sweater by Dallas Dogs Ltd. is both elegant and comfortable. Priced at $22 or $24 depending on size, colors range from red, black, cotton candy pink, blue, bubblegum pink, and turquoise.
Maxwell Dog’s Best-Selling Slings For Holiday Dog Gifts
- Do you have a small dog that you like to bring with you when running errands or doing your daily tasks? If the answer is yes, you and your dog will love the slings from Paws4Peace. These stylish slings will keep your dog close to you and cozy when you are on the go. The slings feature interior pockets for holding cell phones and treats as well as a leash clip to secure your pup. Paws4Peace donates 10% of their profit to the fight against animal cruelty and their slings are made in the U.S.A. At Maxwell Dog, the slings are available in a variety of colors, patterns, and material from cotton to faux fur with or without micro suede lining. Prices range from $68 to $106 depending on the size, materiel, and lining.
The above is only a small sampling of the best selling holiday gifts for dogs at Maxwell Dog but they are some of our favorites at Rufus and Delilah Dog Walking and Pet Sitting. If you are new to buying clothing for a dog, for sizing purposes, it is helpful if you first measure the dogs length from the back of their neck to the base of their tail or to know the dogs breed. Maxwell Dog has a friendly and knowledgeable staff who are happy to answer any questions and to make suggestions. Maxwell Dog is located at 12336 Ventura Blvd., Studio City 91604. They are open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sundays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
What holiday gifts will you buy for the special dogs in your life?