At Rufus and Delilah, a cat sitting visit in Sherman Oaks is offered in 30, 45, or 60 minute increments. We can come once, twice, or three times daily depending on each client’s individual needs. A 30 minute visit starts at $23 for one cat. We also offer overnight cat sitting services.
At a typical cat sitting visit, we will spend the majority of the visit playing and giving each cat lots of love and attention. The visits include feeding meals, giving fresh water, and scooping the litter box daily.
Other things we can do at a cat sitting visit in Sherman Oaks but are not limited to are:
- Going on a walk – yes, some cats like to go for walks on a leash
- Playing with favorite toys
- Giving medication
- Running faucet water to allow the cat to drink from the sink or bath tub
- Adding new liner and fresh litter to the litter box
- Watching TV if this a favorite pass time
- Bringing in mail
- Adjusting window treatments
- Turning lights on and off
- Taking out trash
- Sending the client a daily update
- Leaving a note for the client at the last visit with details of our time together
When you need a cat sitter, what things do you like your sitter to do at the visit for your cat and your home? Do you hire a professional cat sitter or do you ask a friend or neighbor to care for your cat(s) when you are away? If you haven’t hired a professional pet sitter before you may enjoy our article on Top 5 Benefits Of Using A Professional Pet Sitter.